At Sapphire we have many wow moments. These are moments when we wow ourselves by beating our own records, or instances when we wow customers.
Wow moments include key records such as install, production or storage records along with key innovations such as our Passport App. Our investment in Research and Development is another example of our dedication to wow our customers and bring key developments to market.
Here are the 10 Wow Moments from 2020
Here are the 10 Wow Moments from 2019
- At Local Blackfriars, Trinity, Salford, 34 balconies were delivered and installed in just 6 days.
- We have been assisting charities in several events including sponsored walks, open days and supported major incident drill. Including charities such as MacMillan, Rapid Relief Team, and sponsoring customer events.
- We focused on laminate glass meeting with Alok Sharma to discuss the future and developed Crystal Linear to overcome the ban.
- Our Technical Director has been a part of the BSI committee which have drafted the BS8579 new balcony standard
- We have also hosted a record number of events in 2019. Meeting an astonishing amount of industry professionals
- The launch of our fire stop solution. Was a great WOW moment. Providing an innovative solution for the spandrel zone.
- We were privileged to be invited to speak at 2 industry conferences. Architecture Today and the NHBC Conference.
- Another WOW moment in 2019 was our record 2750 balconies produced – all tracked closely with our Passport App.
- We also expanded our storage capacity to securely store another 400 balconies, ready for call off to site.
- Finally, one of our biggest WOW moments of 2019 was the April Fools Day Gardony launch. Which successfully promoted the sustainability of balconies with an April Fools Day joke.