Aluma is a cost-effective aluminium balustrade system with a crisp, contemporary flavour. It takes its visual style from a range of aluminium extrusions in various shapes, sizes, finishes and colours.
Handrails are joined with hidden fixings to give a perfectly clean line and uncluttered appearance.
Aluma offers superior corrosion resistance, even if coatings are damaged, making it ideal for situations such as external balconies and buildings in coastal areas, as well as being suitable for use indoors.
Get in touch with our partner company Regal Balustrades who now deal with all balustrade solutions.
Benefits of the Aluma Range:
- Aluminium core eliminates any possibility of rust.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Designed to meet UK regulations.
- Best suited to level and curved applications.
- Easy to ‘Self Install’ if preferred.
- Wide range of colours, finishes and effects available.
- Glazed with a ‘clutter’ free appearance.
- Offered with a 12 year warranty.
The Aluma range offers products you can specify with confidence and assurance.
Both CAD icons and corresponding NBS specifications are available for this range.
- Timber effect
- 50x50mm single baluster
- 50x30mm double baluster
- Polyester powder coated
- Toughened Glass
- Stainless steel straining wires
- Midrails (horizontal or vertical)
- Perforated or mesh panels