The Onyx system was originally created during the early 1990’s, and over the past few decades has been continually developed into a sleek and prestigious framed balustrade manufactured from tubular stainless steel. During this time Onyx has become a industry renowned product, respected for its neat detailing, seamless flow and weld-free appearances.
Onyx offers the touch a modern environment could need to provide the perfect finish along with the correct ergonomic and regulation requirements, whilst offering a great-looking, low-maintenance solution that can be ideal for communal areas in retail or commercial buildings to staircases or balconies on residential apartments.
Everything in the Onyx range can be tailored according to precise needs and the stainless steel balustrades can be combined or enhanced with features from other ranges, and can even be infilled with a wide variety of infill options.
We believe that framed balustrade systems should be much more than just a metal balustrade. We work closely with our clients to ensure our stainless steel balustrades meet and exceed expectations, offering support throughout the process from design right through to installation. We’re on-hand every step of the way and our commitment to quality, design ideals and excellent customer service ensures you’ll be left with an excellent metal balustrade that can perform at every level. Onyx stainless steel balustrade systems are custom manufactured to exact project requirements whilst utilising the decades of refinement and you’ll be able to transform your environment with a solution that works.
Get in touch with our partner company Regal Balustrades who now deal with all balustrade solutions.
Benefits of the Onyx Range:
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Suited for raking, curved and level applications.
- Comprehensive range of fixing solutions.
- Available in a satin or bright mirror polish.
- Handrails can be either in line or offset from the balusters
- Handrails come in a range of shapes and materials.
- Designed to meet all UK Regulations.
- Offered with a 12 year warranty.
The Onyx range offers products you can specify on any project with confidence and assurance.
Both CAD icons and corresponding NBS specifications are available for this range.
- Stainless steel
- Timber effect
- Powder-coated steel
- 50mm dia. tubular
- 304 grade stainless steel (internal)
- 316 grade stainless steel (external)
- Satin polished
- Bright polished
- Toughened glass
- Stainless steel straining wires
- Midrails (horizontal or vertical)
- Perforated or mesh panels