Opal’s attractive, hard-wearing polyester powder-coated finish delivers a superb balance of durability, quality and value, providing a visual complement or contrast in any environment.
External applications are normally made from powdercoated stainless steel rather than mild steel, offering guaranteed corrosion resistance (even when damaged) and a superior surface finish. Exterior grade Opal is ideal for outdoor applications, including areas that are required to be not cold to the touch.
Get in touch with our partner company Regal Balustrades who now deal with all balustrade solutions.
Benefits of the Opal Range:
- Attractive and hardwearing Powder Coating.
- Wide range of colours and finishes including metallic.
- Seamless finish gives completely smooth bends.
- Suitable for raking, curved and level applications.
- Comprehensive range of fixing solutions.
- Can be used in conjunction with other ranges.
- Designed to meet all UK Regulations.
- Offered with a 12 year warranty.
- Can be enhanced with an Armourex coating.
The Opal range offers products you can specify on any project with confidence and assurance.
Both CAD icons and corresponding NBS Specifications are available for this range.
- Timber effect
- Stainless steel
- 48/50mm dia. tubular
- Mild steel (internal)
- Stainless steel (external)
- Polyester powder coated
- Toughened glass
- Stainless steel straining wires
- Midrails (horizontal or vertical)
- Perforated or mesh panels