We provide solutions. In order to better understand your project and integrate our innovative Cassette Glide-On balconies seamlessly into the building, we believe it is essential to be involved in the project pathway as early as possible. By taking this collaborative and supportive approach we can guarantee our balconies will be Rigid, Ready, Right.
That’s why we offer support which can really make a difference right from the early parts of the pre-construction process.
- CPD presentations & technical support. We share our expertise and years of learning to give attendees guidance in understanding regulations, approaches to tackle common issues and innovations to simplify and speed up the installation.
- Interface solutions. There are many interfacing challenges which we will help tackle from casting in brackets through to final finishing.
- Pre-construction Design refinement. We will review designs and suggest potential enhancements, refinements or concerns and suggest solutions and ideas or value engineering.
- Samples. We support clients in making decisions by providing standard samples and can also produce full project specific balconies and mockups.
- 2D, 3D and BIM. We can assist with providing early stage drawings of balconies in 2D or 3D CAD or as BIM Components.
- Structural Calculations. Sapphire uses a bespoke SES (Structural Evaluations Systems) to check structural calculations and can also do FEA modelling to enable good design decisions to be made.
- Install sequencing. Often projects have challenging and conflicting demands on programs, e.g. crane availability. We can assist with the sequencing of the balcony install and often good sequencing can be achieved by using unique installation equipment, e.g. hoists, counterbalances, etc.